CURFLO’s new dry-running seal technology will provide solutions for our customers with intermittent dry-running on mechanical seals and erosion/corrosion applications. The CURFLO XL-Series 12x14x22 blender pump has been successfully tested with the new CURFLO seal technology. The 12x14x22 blender pump and the new seal technology were subjected to several dry-running and thermal shock scenarios with no leaks or failures. The initial test was a 15 minute dry-run and then a 15 minute flooded run. The test concluded with six (6), 5 minute intermittent dry-runs, with a test total of 60 minutes.
The XL – Series blender pump is available in high chrome or hard iron.
Heavy Drilling Mud
Mud Pump Specifications:
• Designed for pumping high volumes of heavy slurries that are abrasive and/or corrosive
• Compact dimensions make the XL pump ideal for mobile or stationary applications
• Engineered for continuous operation and minimal maintenance
• Low stuffing box pressure increases seal life by 50%
• Extra heavy shaft for minimum deflection
• SKF bearings or equal
• All parts 100% interchangeable with Mission, Forum, MCM and all other major brand pump